Thank you for choosing to visit us. We want your experience on our website to be the best it can be.
Accessing and browsing the website, or the use of its services, implies the express and full acceptance of each and every one of these General Conditions, including the Special Conditions established for certain promotions, as well as the Privacy and Cookies Policies, related to the regulations in force on the subject of Personal Data Protection. We recommend that you read them carefully to know what kind of data is collected through our website, for what purposes and what rights related to it concern you.
1.- Legal Information.
In compliance with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, the identification details of the owner of the Web Portal are:
|Identity||Melisterra productos naturales, SLU|
|Postal address||C/ Charles Robert Darwin, 30 – Parque Tecnológico – 46980 – Paterna (Valencia)|
|Telephone||+34 963 918 667|
Access to the Website implies the User’s express acceptance of these General Conditions of Use, which may be totally or partially modified or replaced by others, by the owner, at any time without prior notice. We recommend that you access these conditions from time to time to check for possible modifications, which will be published in the same section.
2. General Conditions of Use.
The following General Conditions regulate the use and access to the Web portal, whose purpose is to establish guidelines for good use and behaviour of the same. Melisterra productos naturales, SLU, provides users with information on the use, services and content that are hosted on the Web. Through it, the user can access information about specific products and services, tools and applications.
The data and information on products or services, prices and characteristics or other relevant data offered through the website are made, provided and updated by suppliers and third-party companies. Melisterra productos naturales, SLU is not, in any circumstances, responsible for such data and information nor assumes any obligation concerning them.
The User undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents, services, applications and tools that are accessible, subject to the Law and to these General Conditions of Use and, where appropriate, to the Specific Conditions that may be established for possible access to certain services and applications, respecting at all times the other Users of the same.
In case of total and/or partial breach by the user of these General Conditions of Use, Melisterra productos naturales, SLU reserves the right to deny access to the Web, without prior notice to the user.
3. General User Obligations.
By accepting these General Conditions of Use, the User expressly agrees:
- Not to carry out any action aimed at damaging, blocking, damaging, rendering useless, overloading, temporarily or permanently, the functionalities, tools, contents and/or infrastructure of the website, in such a way as to prevent its normal use.
- To safeguard and maintain the confidentiality of the access codes associated with their Username, being responsible for the use of said personal and non-transferable access codes by third parties.
- Not to enter or create libellous or slanderous content, both of other users and third-party companies outside Melisterra productos naturales, SLU.
- Not to use any of the materials and information contained on this Web site for illegal purposes and/or expressly prohibited in these General Conditions of Use, as well as the special conditions, if any, that are established for certain applications and/or utilities and that are contrary to the rights and interests of Melisterra productos naturales, SLU, its users and/or third parties.
- Not to offer or distribute products and services or make advertising or unsolicited commercial communications towards other users and visitors to Melisterra productos naturales, SLU.
The User shall be liable for all damages of any nature that Melisterra productos naturales, SLU or any third party may suffer as a result of a breach of any of the obligations to which it is subject by virtue of these “General Conditions of Use” or the law in relation to access and/or use of the page.
4. Intellectual and Industrial Property.
The website, the pages it includes and the information or elements contained therein (including texts, documents, photographs, drawings, graphic representations, of which it is the owner or which are owned by third parties who authorise the owner to use them, among others), as well as logos, trademarks, trade names or other distinctive signs, are protected by intellectual and/or industrial property rights, of which Melisterra productos naturales, SLU is the owner or holds authorisation for their use and public communication from the legitimate owners of the same.
The user undertakes to use the contents diligently and correctly, in accordance with the law, morality and public order. Melisterra productos naturales, SLU authorises the User to view the information contained on this website, as well as to make private reproductions (simple downloading and storage activity on their computer systems), provided that the elements are intended solely for personal use. In no case does this mean an authorisation or licence on the property rights of Melisterra productos naturales, SLU or of the legitimate owners of the same.
The User is not authorised to proceed with the distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the information contained in this website in any form and for any purpose whatsoever.
Connections and links to third-party websites or pages have been established solely as a utility for the user. Melisterra productos naturales, SLU is in no way responsible for them or their content.
Melisterra productos naturales, SLU assumes no responsibility for the existence of links between the contents of this site and content located outside the same or any other mention of external content to this site. Such links or mentions are for informational purposes only and in no case imply support, approval, marketing, or any relationship between Melisterra productos naturales, SLU and persons or entities authors and/or managers of such content or owners of the sites where they are hosted.
Links to the website require the express written authorisation of the owners of the portal.
Melisterra productos naturales, SLU does not guarantee continued access, nor the correct viewing, downloading or use of the elements and information contained in the pages of the portal that may be prevented, hindered or interrupted by factors or circumstances beyond its control or beyond its control, nor those that are produced by the existence of computer viruses on the Internet.
Melisterra productos naturales, SLU assumes no liability whatsoever for damages, losses, claims or expenses caused by:
- (i) Interferences, interruptions, failures, omissions, delays, blockages or disconnections caused by errors in telecommunications lines and networks or any other cause beyond the control of Melisterra productos naturales, SLU;
- (ii) Unlawful interference through the use of malicious software of any kind and through any means of communication, such as computer viruses or any other means.
- (iii) Improper or inappropriate use of the Melisterra productos naturales, SLU website.
- (iv) Security or browsing errors caused by a malfunction of the browser or by the use of non-updated versions.
Melisterra productos naturales, SLU is not responsible, nor in any case may be liable to users and third parties for acts of any third party outside Melisterra productos naturales, SLU that entails or may involve the performance of acts of unfair competition and illegal advertising or infringement of intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, contractual commitments of any kind, rights to honour, personal and family privacy and image, property rights and any other rights belonging to a third party by reason of the transmission, dissemination, storage, provision, reception, obtaining or access to the contents.
7. Protection of Personal Data.
This Legal Notice and its terms and conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with Spanish Law. The user, by the mere fact of accessing the website or obtaining the status of registered user, irrevocably grants their consent to the default competent courts to hear any legal action arising from or related to these conditions, or their use of this Site or browsing of the same.